This is the transition of my Palm tree more than 2 weeks later. Notice it is more fuller and is still putting out new leaves. ❤
This is the transition of my Orangee tree. It has been more than 2 weeks, notice the new growth and the large leaves are still vibrant and strong.
Notice the leaves are now a deeper green and wider drip line! Peace Lily more than 2 weeks later. Notice more leaves are coming in and a second flower is showing up. (you may not see the second flower)
Compost tea is amazing!
1. Nutrient Cycling
2. Water Retention
3. Disease Suppression
4. Soil Structure (to create aeration)
5. ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR FERTILIZERS AND THE ‘CIDES’!
6. Maintains Plant health with out your help
7. Increases Carbon Sequester
8. Less Heavy Chores
9. Soft Soil
10. Happy Family, Happy Community, Happy Nation, Happy World!
Because we are not being control freaks and letting nature do what it does best!
If you do not know how to create harmonized and balanced soil you can contact me at
Can not wait to chat with you!! 😀